Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Has anyone gotten their Eliz' doll yet?

  1. #1
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    I see a lot of posts where folks have ordered their E dolls, but has anyone gotten theirs yet? I know I was told it would be up to 2 wks by the CRS that took my order. I dont know when she was released to us club members.. so if anyone actually has theirs in their hands, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear a close up, owners review of her.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nooo, but I just got my Kailey yesterday. She sure is purty. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Oohhhh.. you finally got a Kailey fer yerself! LOL! Paint me green! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats Anne on Kailey! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered Elizabeth (on Monday) and I also requested 3-day shipping so she should be here Thursday/Friday! I'll take pictures and reviews ASAP! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Elizabeth on Saturday afternoon from AGPNY, I am really impressed with her.
    I have a link to the album in another thread if you are interested.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, whoever gets Elizabeth first has to PROMISE to post photos as soon as you rip open that box.

    I don't want her, but I do have an insane curiosity to see her up close and in person. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the link, Jen! I am going to check out your pics right now..

    Anne, I will be at the AT show with E in tow! You can see her when I am there.. : )

  9. #9
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Mine should arrive on Thurs or Friday too.. I am so excited.. : ) I was wondering if she is as pretty in the pics or prettier.. seems that folks think she is prettier, from what I have heard. I cant wait!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine sitting on the bed... had not time for pics when I ripped the box open. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Will try to take some pics in a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •